Monday, June 27, 2011

Something something something, HIATUS.

Sorry about the tremendous cessation of content flow for the past few days. I've been busy in Deutschland, so I'll try to make up for that with a few longer posts.

For the record, posts will be put up on an as-I-can-write-them basis, but will always go up at 12:00 AM Texas Standard time.

In that vein, here are some things I thought you might like:

Picasa (and Picnik) - [ http://picasa.google.com/ ] is an extensively-featured picture management and modification suite, all of which is available online and for free. There is a limited amount of usable space if you're not willing to pay for more, but it's well worth the exchange, especially if (like me) you need an alternative to photoshop/paintshop that is available virtually anywhere.

6 comments:

  1. I think it's pretty clear that you have a lot more going on in life than sitting in front of the computer thinking of ways to amuse the blogosphere your. And I have absolutely no problem with your content, coming to this place is always an amusement for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you comeback in force ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with MR. Gipson. While I certainly enjoy your content, no need to apologize! LIVE LIFE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picasa is pretty good. Although i've seen more websites today uses imgur nowadays including me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not really used Picasa much... Is it really that good?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive