Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm so so excited:

A family friend (who reads this blog, perhaps?) has lent me a Nikon D70 with a NIKKOR 28-80 AF Lens with which to experiment. I'm updating this from an expensive satellite connection, so I'll keep this short:

I've been taking street fashion pictures while touring through the Baltic. There'll be lots of scenery shots, and some people shots too.

If you're one of the folks that received my card and had their picture taken, you're welcome to leave a comment (with your name, if that's okay).

Gotta sort through something like 3,000 pictures.

I'm sure I'll get better at this as I go.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, it's a good camera.

    Take advantage of the opportunity, and show us some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it. 28-80 is pretty decent...
    And key is Practice Practice Prictice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friend of mine used to have a Nikon something-or-other took amazing photos with it...although i think that was more to do with the lens he was using.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive