Friday, September 23, 2011

Not a guide, just some pondering:

I'm considering getting a paid domain name (if only for branding) and I even have an idea for how I'd use it.

Unfortunately, ccwk.net is already taken (I could totes imagine a CCWK CONTENT NETWORK site), but that's meh-tier.

If I develop the project far enough, I think it would be a profitable enough venture to make the hosting worthwhile.

I wonder- what are the differences between hosting companies' singular and reseller plans? I know that resellers pay more for less in terms of resources, but it could be that they get more in terms of actual hardware resources.

Also worth looking into: a VPS or an actual dedicated server, if I'm going to try and sell hosting options.

I think it's time for me to learn PHP, too.

More on all of this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive