Sunday, September 4, 2011

Self-improvement September.

I've taken it upon myself to self-improve during September.

I'm teaching myself the basics of Russian and Greek (two completely foreign languages), and hitting the gym on an almost-daily basis.

To that end, I'm interested in the Rosetta Stone programs for the two languages- I learned German through immersion in the country, but I don't have that opportunity for Russian or Greek.

Unfortunately, Rosetta Stone is almost prohibitively expensive without a discount of some kind, so that's not even an option.

I'm doing these things to level up IRL. What will you do?

1 comment:

  1. It would be sublime to start your posts with a Greek/Russian greeting to dazzle all of us language freaks :D

    Me, I'm reading up on different scientific topics. I think it might prove too much for my tiny little brain though.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive