Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Is this how you blog?

I'm still sort of new to this concept of blogging- I suppose it's something like writing entries in a journal or publishing short essays that aren't necessarily peer-reviewed.

I have plenty of opinions on large numbers of things; if you want me to write about something, leave a comment below and I'll see what I can do to get something worth reading written up.

About myself: I'm mostly a student, although I occasionally teach or tutor. I specialize in catalyzing change in other people, if that makes any sense. I like to think that I'm a good motivational speaker (or text-writer, in some cases), and I'm always willing to offer objective advice on anything you'd like to ask me about. I can only guarantee good advice, though, if it's in the realm of my experience or ability to speculate.

Here's to some (hopefully) interesting posts to come in the future.

2 comments:

  1. That is one of many uses for blogs, my friend. I have nothing that I would like to see addressed here at the moment, but I will surely notify when I do find something. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is how you blog. Starting with a post that isn't much of anything is par for the course.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive