Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stuff I like: Gilt Groupe

I was raised to be a bargain shopper- that is, to never buy anything for full price if I didn't have to.

Cue internet shopping- there are naturally things like eBay and Craigslist, and some strange services that claim to offer steals of >$1,000 USD in return for pennies on the dollar (typically with some sort of strings attached).

I'll admit that eBay occasionally offers excellent deals, and Craigslist is fine if you're looking for local merchandise that's more likely than not been used.

I don't know many folks who know about Gilt Groupe, but it's essentially a designer outlet- there are naturally fewer hits than there are misses, but the site offers breathtaking discounts. Picture definitely related:


They advertise as an "invite only" service- and to some extent, that's true. If you'd like an invitation, feel free to drop a comment with a way to contact you and I'll get in touch.

3 comments:

  1. Gilt Groupe? New info, but intersting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely interested in seeing what else they have! You can send me an email at catsasssolutions@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/3/11 20:33

    Please send me an invite. kushtastic09@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive