Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ooh, cameras.

After consulting with a camera-enthusiast buddy of mine, I've decided that I will, in fact, not be purchasing a Nikon point-and-shoot. Given that interchangeable lenses aren't of importance when it doesn't use interchangeable lenses, it would seem that the best course of action is to get a large sensor, an adequate lens (with decent optical zoom), and low-lag everything.

With those criterion in mind, my next logical idea was to check up on the Lumix DMC-FZ100, which is a bit pricier than the P500. It's got a larger sensor, but it still does HD video and has significantly better low-light performance. Combined with an 11 frames-per-second burst mode, it sounds like the logical choice.

Then again, I know very little about digital cameras.

If you have suggestions (or recommendations), I'd appreciate them in the comment section below!

2 comments:

  1. Avoid Kodak like plague, that's all I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sketch everything. Really quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive