Thursday, June 16, 2011

Low-content: Tyrant again.

http://www.opplol.com/nexusimperial.html ]

I've been grinding away at War Metal: Tyrant (posts 1 and 2)

I've managed to finally get somewhere.

Currently, I'm finessing my way through side quests and the arena while I earn better cards.

The decks I'm running are available after the break.




I'm now running an Aggressive BT deck and an almost-mono Imperial, as follows:

CO - Malort
Mawcor
Hatchet
Brood Walker
Brood Walker
Vampire
Vampire
Vampire
Malgoth
Blood Rider
Chaos Wave

CO - Thadius
Quad Walker (filler)
Muon Walker (filler / siege+evade)
Sabre
Sabre
Tiamat
Aegis
Jet Trooper
Tesla Cannon
ComSat Terminal
Arc Trooper

Both seem to work decently well.

When I first started playing, I preferred cards with 0 wait- I've learned that 1 wait is reasonable.
With the newer packs (which I am apprehensive of purchasing with war bonds), I'm fairly sure that 2 wait is completely doable and may, in fact, be more powerful.

Still working on my Xeno muscle deck, though.

1 comment:

  1. I never got a chance to see what this game is like, I might have to check it out...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive