Monday, November 14, 2011

Blogs I like: Empty-Pocket EDH

I've been getting into Magic: the Gathering again (I mentioned this earlier).

A friend of mine, Brad, writes this neat blog about a specific format called EDH - short for Elder Dragon Highlander (and sometimes referred to as "Commander"). He, another friend, and I all play a few games of EDH- 100-card decks, three-player matches powered by Cockatrice. He's an excellent tutor, quite the deckbuilder, and a fine example of a gentleman.

I recommend Empty-Pocket EDH for folks looking to construct such decks for less than sixty dollars to a deck. As far as decks go, it's a bit limiting in terms of the higher-end cards you can purchase. As far as blogs I like go, it's an excellent and insightful read- updated at least once a week, it's a great way to get inside of EDH and tune up your game.

(FD: Brad and the Empty-Pocket EDH blog are part of the CCWK Content Network.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive